Arts Ball 2011
Tickets are now sold out!
The BIGGEST ball in Ireland
NUIG’s Arts Ball is back. This year we’re bringing you more music and more madness for less moolah!
Despite being the biggest ball with the most performance acts, we’ve dropped the price to €50 for a full ticket!
That means you get:
– A free voucher booklet worth €220 to help you pay for those ball expenses!
– Pre-party at Monroe’s with drink promos and free bus to Salthill Hotel.
– A champagne reception
– A top-quality five course meal
– Performances by six brilliant music groups
– The best night’s craic ever
– Free entry into Circus Propaganda (Arts Ball Afterparty), featuring 10 performance groups and drink promos.
All for €50!!
Special guests: RUBBERBANDITS!!!
To Buy Tickets:
To buy tickets, you have to register online on this page at 5 p.m. on Friday the 28th of January.
You then come to Aras na Mac Leinn from 9 a.m. (or 1 p.m. if you’re just getting Afters tickets) on the
31st of January to pick up your tickets. DON’t FORGET a form of ID, your registration number and your cash!!
For all queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the latest Arts Ball updates, add us on Facebook